Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our company as well as in our services and solutions.
Data Privacy Statement
(1) In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is personally referable to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The BetaTech GmbH is service provider in accordance with § 13 German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz) and responsible authority in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), see our site notice.
We employ current technical measures to ensure data protection, especially to protect your personal data from threats during data transmission as well as from access of information by third parties. These will be adapted to the current state of technology.
(1) The usage of this website is for informational purposes only. We do not collect personal data, with the exception of data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website.
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific site)
– Access status/HTTP-status code
– Respectively transmitted volume of data
– Website from which request originates
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of browser software
(1) If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, this is considered as legal basis for the processing (Art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR).
(2) Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR provides the legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes of initiating or fulfilling a contract with you.
(3) Art. 6 para. 1 letter c GDPR provides authorization, if the processing of your personal data is required for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (e.g. for the storage of data).
(4) Furthermore, we process personal data for the purposes of protecting our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. The maintenance of the functionality of our IT systems, but also the marketing of our own and third-party products and services as well as the legally required documentation of business contacts are such legitimate interests.
Your IP address, which we only store for security reasons, will be deleted after a period of fourteen days. Furthermore, we delete your personal data as soon as the purpose of collecting and processing the data no longer applies. Beyond this point in time, data is only stored if this is required by law, regulation or other legislation of the European Union or of a Member State of the European Union to which we are subject.
(1) As subject of data processing you are entitled to information (Art. 15 GDPR), correction (Art. 16 GDPR), data erasure (Art. 17 GDPR), processing restrictions (Art. 18 GDPR) and data transferability (Art. 20 GDPR).
(2) If you have given your consent for us to process your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The legality of the processing of your personal data until revocation is not affected by the revocation. Further processing of this data based on other legal grounds, e.g. for the fulfilment of legal obligations (cf. section on “Legal Basis for Processing”), is also not affected.
(3) Right of Objection:
At any time, you have the right to object for any reason arising from your particular situation to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) or Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests). If you object, we will only continue to process your personal data if we can prove imperative legitimate reasons for this, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(4) We ask you to address your claims or declarations to the following contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) If you think that the processing of your personal data violates legal requirements, you have the right of complaint to a responsible data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
(1) As provider of our website we are responsible for the content of our own online offer. Our own content must, in some circumstances, be distinguished from links which refer to content held ready by other providers, for which we cannot assume any responsibility and do not claim their content as our own. However, we have no influence on whether the website providers linked with our website adhere to the relevant data protection regulations. Thus, this data privacy statement does not apply for websites by other providers. Not even when they can be accessed by links on the website of the steep GmbH.
(2) Therefore, please note the respective regulations of other providers regarding data protection. We thus assume no liability for content of external websites. The respective third-party provider bears sole liability for damages due to deficient or illegal content of his website.